for important info on our annual meeting
2020 POOL SEASON UPDATE 5 Jul 2020
· The Baby Pool WILL REMAIN CLOSED
· There will be no pool furniture provided, you can Bring Your Own Chair
· NO Pool toys allowed (floats, tubes, balls etc.)
· Pool Hours will be 10:00AM to 8:30 PM Daily for scheduled appointments ONLY
· Residents ONLY……NO Guests
· No Pool Cards this year. You will have to show your ID as proof of residence at gate
· Residents Required to print Waiver available via the sidebar menu, read, understand & bring with you to the pool and sign with a witness and provide ID.
· Residents Required to sign up at least 24 hours in advance for scheduled time slot, link will be provided soon.
· Facial Covering required in accordance with CDC & local government guidelines and are not to be worn in the water
· 6 Foot Social Distancing Required
· No Pool Parties
Click here to sign up
Click here for addendum to pool rules for 2020
The amendments to the covenants restricting the number of rentals allowed in our community have been approved and implemented. The amendment is available via the sidebar menu.
The Hamptons of Duluth Board of Directors.
As a homeowner in The Hamptons of Duluth, you will quickly notice the friendly atmosphere of this community. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful place to live that is so close to all the amenities you could possibly want.
The Board of Directors is here to help you with any questions you may have, so don’t hesitate to call or send us an email.
When I moved to The Hamptons of Duluth, I had plans to retire here and I hope your living experience here will also be a long and pleasant one. We invite you to become a member of our community and enjoy all that the neighborhood has to offer. The online newsletter will contain valuable information as well as upcoming events.
Whether you enjoy hanging around in the yard, or taking a stroll through the quiet streets of the community, don’t be afraid to wave at your neighbor and say, “hello”. I haven’t had one bite me yet. Welcome to The Hamptons of Duluth!